Thursday, July 12, 2012

Where Am I?


What a month to be a tifosa and what a crazy month for me in general. Since I last wrote I have been travelling...and travelling and having more of my random adventures. Ferrari has somehow managed to find speed in the car, Felipe Massa has managed to put in a half decent drive and yes, who could forget Fernando Alonso's spellbinding Spanish victory? So where am I now? I won't tell you just yet because I still have jet lag and honestly don't know if I'm on foot or horseback, but I will leave you with some of my pictures from the past month and the promise that I will return to tell all of my tales in the near future!







1 comment:

  1. your life seems to me as a dream. it makes me happy to see that there are people in the world who have the passion and possibility to live a life we would all like to live.
    cheers. :) (and keep up with good work!)

    ReplyDelete