Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Winter Wonderland

It is really coming down out there! I went outside to take pictures and ruined my so-called winter boots in the slush and snow...looks like I may have to go shopping before Maranello! The city is absolutely stunning covered in a thin white blanket. I decided to share a few of my photos of Lodi with you.











In other news, I read an article on espn this morning talking about how the snow may cancel the proposed shake down of this year's single-seater. Rumor has it that Felipe Massa has been selected to drive the car first at the inaugural test of the season in Jerez. Once again, I am keeping my fingers crossed that this weather settles down and that the team decide to run the car around Fiorano on Friday. Here's the link to that particular story http://en.espnf1.com/ferrari/motorsport/story/68965.html

No comments:

Post a Comment